What is Green Institute about?
Green Institute works closely with our strategic partner, Beribu Titian Sdn Bhd, in the provision of training, development and skills enhancement works in Malaysia.
How do we meet the needs of the population?
We wish to provide for a full range of training and leadership programs with train the trainer programs too. The issues related to life skills and to the environment are becoming more and more important post covid-19 pandemic. More individuals as we can see are interested to see how they can better themselves on the overall as well as to see how they can play a more active part and role to save the environment and the planet.
Where do you provide the service?
We are currently involved with activities through out Malaysia. Contact us for more details for your involvements should you be interested.
What are your operating hours?
Our customer service operational hours are 7 am till 11 pm (7 days a week). Our office operating hours are 9 am till 6 pm (Mondays – Fridays), except on public holidays.
How it works FAQs
How you may contact us?
You may contact us via whatsapp at +60176559573 (Malaysia) or whatsapp at +6583384223 (Singapore).
What information would you need to prepare before contacting us?
- Client details: Name, Mobile No. and Email.
Who will attend to your enquiries?
Upon contacting us, you will be attended by our Customer Care Manager (CCM).
Our CCM are professionally trained in taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met.
What is our mode of communication?
- Phone calls
- WhatsApp services
- Chat service on our website
*depending on client’s preference
Basic Overall Volunteer Training (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our basic overall training?
This is a training to help volunteers better understand what and how to be more effective as a volunteer. It also helps them to see all the various areas that a volunteer can be involved in and how that can also help them with their own personal developments.
What are the benefits of joining basic overall volunteer training?
- You will be taught how to perform your volunteer particular task.
- You will learn what not to do when performing assigned task.
- You will be exposed how to handle an emergency or what to do when something unexpected happens.
- What it means to be professional when doing volunteering works.
Basic Overall Ambassador Training (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our basic overall ambassador training?
This is a training to help individuals that wishes to be an ambassador to represent a caring cause or organization. We hope to inculcate for more positive ambassadors to help deliver the face of the organization that they can be part of. This covers on public relations as well as on social etiquette skills.
What are the benefits of joining basic overall ambassador training?
- You will be taught how to do public speaking efficiently such as in terms of message and the delivery.
- You will be exposed how to conduct meeting with officials in terms of planning, practicing, facilitating meetings with people in power and the media.
- You will learn how to convey your message and what powerful tool to effect change.
- You will be able to understand on the role of being an ambassador effectively and professionally.
Basic Overall Leader and Assistant Leader Training (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our basic overall leader and assistant training?
This is a training to help leaders and assistant leaders to be trained to manage larger group of individuals/volunteers. They can then manage the workings in a fun yet professional manner. This will help them to also be able to be better with public speaking, confidence development, conflict management and understanding empathy.
What are the benefits of joining basic overall leader and assistant training?
- Leadership training can result in better decision-making. How? Because leaders functioning at a high level of emotional intelligence have the perspective to make informed, intelligent business decisions that also needs to be caring and with empathy.
- Leadership training can assist in implementing the most appropriate leadership style for your organization and the work you do.
- You will develop your communication skills, mastering the art of negotiation, influence and conflict management.
Basic Overall Training on Volunteerism that can support businesses (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our overall training on volunteerism?
This is a training to help individuals to volunteer while they can then develop their area of passion into a social enterprise. We see the future to be running around the workings of a circular economy with governance.
What are the benefits of our volunteerism training?
- You will learn how to be a successful social enterprise that balances the tension between upholding the social mission of their organization and maximizing the productivity of their business venture to ensure sustainability.
- Help you to achieve your social mission such as providing healthcare or safe drinking water for the poor, introducing renewable energy, creating jobs for the unemployed or advancing education initiatives.
Basic Overall Online Marketing and Income Training (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our online marketing and income training?
This is to help volunteers and individuals with understanding on how to enhance their own skills to help the community while they can also harness the skills for generating income for themselves especially in the digital space.
What are the benefits of our online marketing and income training?
You can strengthen your personal skills. Even if you aren’t interested in learning new skills, you can learn new information about the skills you already have.
You can increased your job value. Online marketing courses are also a great way to gain exposure and insight into the various roles within the online marketing world.
You can get more job opportunities. There are a variety of companies creating new jobs in
Basic First Aid Course (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our basic first aid course?
In a time where it is essential that as many people as possible should have basic first aid skills as that can help safe lives as that can also help their own families should there be any accidents or incidences.
What are the benefits of our basic first aid course?
- It’s true that having first aid training undoubtedly helps save lives. That’s not all though. Giving appropriate first aid immediately can help to reduce a person’s recovery time and make the difference between the patients having a temporary or long term disability.
- In some situations if a patient doesn’t receive basic first aid care immediately their situation will deteriorate and often rapidly. By being able to provide basic care you can stabilize a patient until emergency medical services arrives.
- It encourages healthy and safe living. Keeping yourself safe means you are in a position to help others rather than needing help yourself.
Life Skill Training
Basic Caregiver Training for Individuals, Families and Patient Care with Role Play (2 Days + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our caregiver training?
This is a skill that is of high demand. Everyone has family members that are older and/or have special/disabled family members. Having some basic caregiver skills can be good for the family if you do not have professional caregivers with you helping. Even if you have caregivers with you, sometimes learning it and helping your own family directly with the basic caregiver knowledge can also be good and needed.
What are the benefits of joining our caregiver training?
- You will learn how to assist with personal care: bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise.
- You will learn how to do basic food preparation: preparing meals, shopping, housekeeping, laundry, and other errands.
- You will learn how to aid with mobility assistance: help with getting in and out of a wheelchair, car or shower etc.
Basic Recycling Training for Volunteers with Role Play (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our basic recycling training?
Knowing what recycling is about as an individual is important. How to separate the waste, manage the waste and sustain the waste is key with practical know how.
What are the benefits of joining our recycling training?
- You will know how to accept and collect waste and recyclable materials.
- You will be able to identify different types of waste, containers, hazards and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- You will be able to differentiate what is meant by hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- You will be trained how to remove and dispose of waste.
Basic Recycling Training for Corporate with Role Play (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our recycling training for corporate?
Knowing what to recycle from a company’s perspective and from a corporate social responsibility (CSR) approach is important. This can be managed so that it can be seen as a learning human resource opportunity to turn it into a company's recycling culture.
What are the benefits of joining our recycling training for corporate?
- You can save money and improve your company bottom line. Recycling programs can create cost avoidance and better yet, free up funding for other sustainable initiatives.
- You can make money. When companies make sustainable choices and implement recycling programs, they have the potential to sell their recyclable waste for alternative uses thus earning back money that was used to finance the program and in most cases generate even more or give donations to charity.
- Improve your company image. Your decision to recycle is a good way to build reputation with your customers, as they will be happy to know that your company cares about the environment.
Basic Training for Waste Recycling and Metals (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our training for waste recycling and metals?
All the basic aspects of waste recycling training is provided and with specific emphasis on how to collect, manage and sustain metal as waste. This can also include monetizing the works.
What are the benefits of joining our waste recycling and metals training?
- 92% for aluminium
- 90% for copper
- 56% for steel
Basic Training for Waste Recycling with Plastics (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our training for waste recycling with plastic?
All the basic aspects of waste recycling training is provided and with specific emphasis on how to collect, manage and sustain plastic as waste. This can also include monetizing the works.
What are the benefits of joining our waste recycling and metals training?
- You will learn how to reduce energy usage, it reduces the consumption of fresh raw materials, it reduces the water pollution and air pollution (from landfilling) by reducing the need for conventional waste disposal and it reduces greenhouse gases emissions.
- You will learn how to spread awareness for the environment, helps to judicial and know how to manage sustainable use of resources.
- You will be exposed to global warming issue. The fossil fuels use that emit such harmful gases will be minimized and by recycling non-biodegradable waste, the air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions will be reduced.
Basic Training for Waste Recycling with Used Computers (2 Hours + 1 Hour Role Play)
What is our training for waste recycling with used computers?
All the basic aspects of waste recycling training is provided and with specific emphasis on how toAll the basic aspects of waste recycling training is provided and with specific emphasis on how tocollect, manage and sustain computer as waste. This can also include monetizing the works.
What are the benefits of joining our training for waste recycling with used computers?
- When one chooses to recycle rather than throw out their old computer, they help to limit the amount of resources that it requires to produce new electronic items. This is due to the fact that there are many components on old computers that can be reused in the fabrication
of new computers.
- Recycled computers that are still in relatively decent working condition can be hugely beneficial to your local community. These items can be refurbished and then utilized by schools, low-income families, and charitable organizations who could have not otherwise afforded a new computer.